The CEO’s relationship with their board is critically important for the overall performance of your nonprofit. The board not only makes up the governing body that supervises you, but they are one of your most important resources in the community. Board members represent your organization every day—at work, on social media, in civic organizations and houses of worship.
A dysfunctional partnership affects the organization’s overall performance. So how do you build a strong relationship with your board?
In this 60-minute live webinar, you’ll learn:
- Tips to maintain a good board relationship
- How to communicate with your board
- How to maintain a strong working relationship with the board chair
- How to champion board evaluation
- How the CEO supports the Board
- How the Board of directors supports the CEO
- And much more!
You’ll come away with tangible takeaways to build stronger relationships with your board.
This session will also feature a live Q&A and be recorded for on-demand viewing.